US Fleet Tracking does not authorize or encourage illegal or illicit activities to be conducted with the use of its technologies. US Fleet Tracking devices are meant for use within legal and ethical parameters. Activities such as stalking are specifically excluded from acceptable use (in addition to being illegal in substantially every state of the United States). US Fleet Tracking devices are intended for use for individual and business productivity, teen safety and employee safety. US Fleet Tracking is not liable for actions taken that are not permitted by laws or ethics. Functioning outside these parameters can result in the removal of services and possible legal actions and charges.
US Fleet Tracking is not responsible for installation nor does it recommend specific installation service providers.
We stand behind our products; however, sometimes electronics do not work as intended. This is why US Fleet Tracking offers a limited one-year warranty on hardware. Should you experience any issue with our products, please contact our technical support staff at +1-405-726-9900, option 3, in advance to troubleshoot your issue and possibly obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). NO PRODUCT RETURNED TO US FLEET TRACKING WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT AN RMA NUMBER. Follow these directions to receiving an RMA number:
The following RMA procedures and protocol should be used for the course of action on a returned device.
- Customer has an issue with the device.
- Customer calls customer support and goes over troubleshooting options.
- Technical Support double checks everything to see if the issue can be resolved. NOTE: Most issues are resolved with technical support’s help.
- If the issue is not resolved and deemed a hardware matter, technical support will issue an RMA number approved by the technical support supervisor or assistant supervisor. The form will provide US Fleet Tracking with customer address for shipment. IMPORTANT: This RMA number documents what the issue is and what action was taken to resolve it. NOTE: If the customer calls on a weekend/holiday or after hours, the call will be addressed the following business day.
- Once the device is received by US Fleet Tracking, the customer will be notified by an email stating: “Device ______ has been received by the RMA department and testing has begun on the unit. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for us to complete all testing and troubleshooting of your device. If we have any questions regarding the device, we will try to contact you at the number provided on the RMA form.”
- Next, the RMA department will test the device. If the device is within its one-year warranty period, a replacement unit will be tested on the customer’s account and the billing department will be notified of the replacement serial number. NOTE: 65% of devices received pass all testing upon receipt.
- If the device is out of warranty, contact information will be provided to the customer from the sales associate (see Warranty Standards below)
- After testing is complete and a determination is made, the shipping department will send the device or its replacement and RMA documentation to the customer. If the device was received active, the replacement device will be returned active. If the device was received inactive or deactivated, the replacement device will be returned inactive or deactivated.
Issues that void the warranty:
- Physical damage to the device is present, such as a broken internal antenna, device exposure to extreme temperatures; device was run over, missing pieces of the device, etc.
- Device has sustained water damage (some devices are weather-resistant not water proof).
- Seal is broken on hardwired devices, indicating obvious tampering of the device.
RMA Shipping Rules:
US Fleet Tracking will cover all “GROUND” shipping of any device (replacement or original) back to the customer. Customer is responsible for any upgrade in shipping charges.
Refunds on merchandise will be provided in the original form of payment used at the time of purchase within thirty (30) days from shipment upon inspection of the returned merchandise. The merchandise must be in its original packaging with no blemishes. The merchandise must have never been activated for signal transmission. The merchandise must have never been used and/or installed in any manner.
Refunds on service will be provided in the original form of payment at the time of purchase within ninety (90) days and provided the customer can provide confirmed proof of service deactivation.
There is a $40 per shipment restocking fee added to devices returned to US Fleet Tracking.
Shipping Policy/Delivery Policy
Please be assured that your items will ship out within two business days of purchase. We determine the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carriers that may be used are: United States Postal Service, United Parcel Service or Federal Express. We must ship to physical addresses. Sorry, but we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. If you’re trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note the following: Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to processing. United Parcel Service and Federal Express deliveries occur Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. If you require express or 2 day shipping, please call us at +1-405-726-9900, Option 2.
Shipping and Handling Costs
Shipping and handling costs are calculated based on the shipping destination address, and the amount of time required to ship. For specific shipping charges, please use our online ordering system or speak with our sales representatives at +1-405-726-9900, option 2.
US Fleet Tracking is required to charge sales tax to any shipment destination in Illinois or Oklahoma.
Recurring Payment Authorization (Credit Card/Debit Card)
By accepting these terms and conditions, you authorize US Fleet Tracking to charge the credit card or debit the debit card account that you have specified each month in the amount of the balance due for your account. You agree that the payment card specified by you for automatic monthly bill payments to US Fleet Tracking is, and will continue to be, an account that you own, and that you will maintain sufficient availability under your credit card limit, or sufficient funds in the account linked to your debit card, as applicable, to pay your monthly US Fleet Tracking bill. The automatic monthly charge to your credit card or debit to your debit card account will occur on the first of each month unless otherwise specified by US Fleet Tracking.
These terms and conditions will constitute your copy of your recurring payment authorization to US Fleet Tracking. Please print and retain a copy of this recurring payment authorization for your records.
You may cancel your recurring payment authorization only by one of the following means: (1) cancelling your recurring payment authorization by sending an email to email@example.com detailing username and the specific device serial number; or (2) contacting US Fleet Tracking in writing at 2912 NW 156th Street, Edmond OK 73013, Attention: Activation, and detailing username and the specific device serial number. Your request to cancel your recurring payment authorization must be received by US Fleet Tracking at least three business days before the final business day of the month in which your request is made. If your cancellation request is submitted after this time, the cancellation will not take effect until the following billing cycle for your US Fleet Tracking account. If you cancel your recurring payment authorization, you will then be responsible for satisfying any outstanding billing or taking the appropriate action each month to pay your US Fleet Tracking bill on or before the statement due date.
A Service Fee of 5% of your invoice total will be applied if it is requested to charge a card that has previously been declined three times within the same calendar month. If more than one form of payment is used for a transaction a 5% Service Fee of your invoice total will be added.
Device prices, service fees, and Term of Use subject to change. These policies are subject to change without notice or notification. © US Fleet Tracking, 2005-2016. All rights reserved.