US Fleet Tracking Explains 5 Ways That GPS Tracking Can Help To "Give Your Employees a Reason To Work" and More
OKLAHOMA CITY (Sept. 26, 2014) - There are many ways GPS tracking can help give employees a reason to work, but the top 5 are best explained by US Fleet Tracking.
1. Employees will no longer be able to make those side trips they have, in the past, not been held accountable. If they make a daily hour and a half pit stop to the same address listed as “home” in their personnel file every day...the boss is going to know about it.
2. Employees used to idling their vehicle longer than necessary will soon learn... the boss is going to know about it.
3. Employees who continuously exceed the maximum speed of the safety protocol... know that the boss is going to know about it.
4. Employee who are clocking in and not really working understand... the boss is going to know about it.
5. Employees who are purposely taking a longer route to clock more hours know... the boss is going to know about it.
A GPS tracker system is the accountability for which businesses have been waiting. It will save so money in the first month, on those five items alone. Once these businesses experience the full line of tools offered, they will wonder why they waited so long.
For the employees already doing the job well, they will see the benefits of a GPS tracker system, but they may still have those who are not incredibly fond of the "cleaning shop" taking place. We would love to suggest a few incentives a business can offer:
1. Employee Highlight: For those employees who are fueled by recognition, a business can play to this motivation style with an employee highlight. A business can select a few areas that a GPS tracker system offers and keep a running total on who does the best job. Publicly recognize this employee for their outstanding achievement and motivate others to achieve the same recognition.
2. Implement a Rewards Program: Employees who are motivated by rewards will appreciate the use of a rewards program. From paid hours off to prizes and bonuses, businesses are sure to win the hearts of these employees!
3. Team Fun Days: When everyone joins together to meet certain goals set with a GPS tracker system, everyone wins. Think of a fun way to spend a day that over time may otherwise become monotonous.
These are just a few options to positively reinforce the changes A GPS Tracker system will bring. While some employees may have a tendency to see a GPS Tracker system as negative or “babysitting,” an incentives program will flip their outlook toward finding ways they can be better for themselves, and in turn, better for the business as a whole.