What benefits can your company expect with GPS tracking?
Some companies may be on the lookout for ways to cut costs, while others may be looking for enhanced safety features. What benefits can your company relate to?
1. Cutting costs on labor: Using GPS tracking means your drivers will get to their destinations faster. Less driving time, means less money going on the time card. Those hours that are on the clock will be better spent.
2. Enhanced safety for personnel: When a GPS tracking device is installed, drivers will be more accountable to driving more responsibly, will be less likely to push past appropriate speeds. This will lead to a much safer trip with less chance of accidents.
3. Less money spent on fuel cost: Because drivers are more accountable to their route, they will waste fuel driving to locations off route.
4. Improved job performance: The implementation of fleet tracking will give drivers the confidence they need to navigate safely and efficiently to their locations. When drivers know where they are going, they feel more competent in their assignments.
5. Better Customer Service: Your dispatchers will have a bird’s eye view on where drivers are located and which are available to take on a new assignment. This is great for those last minute clients who may not only add to your current bottom line, but also bring you future business and new clients.
6. Less money spent on repairs: With maintenance reminders and alerts, you will never have to worry if you changed the oil on Vehicle A. All vehicles will be accounted for.
7. Insurance Reduction: Check with your insurance company to find out what kind of discounts are available once you start using GPS tracking. Many find that with fleet management comes less risk on the road and are happy to extend discounts.
8. More productivity on the road: Again, accountability means the job is being done in a more timely manner. If you know where your drivers are, and they know you know, they are less likely to play around on your dime.
9. Less Theft: If you have a GPS device installed, you will know at all times where that vehicle is located. If it was ever stolen, you would have little to no trouble locating it again.
10. Expedite Billing Cycles: Timesheets are no longer a hassle with the automated features GPS fleet tracking offers.
No matter what your reason is for looking into GPS fleet tracking, you will find what you are looking for and much more right here.